Hello I'm back!!!! Good news, I got in to National Honors Society (aka Torch) I have to have 8 hours of community service. I am also running for Torch council. Then if i get elected I will have to have 16 hours of community. I am ALSO applying for a Honors Leadership Class that will be held 3rd period everyday next school year. There we will help out more around the school and go to other schools to help out as well. I was going to run for ASB (student body) but I kinda forgot to get my parents signature on it so I could not run.
Oh,well, what can I do now? So there is my busy life for you. Oh I am also getting back in to the Harry Potter series. They are really addictive. Well, ttfn. Thx 4 redin!!!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Posted by Tiana at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats! You have made me proud to know you! ;)
Congrats! I have to go do my homework so yea! bye!
Post a Comment