BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BIG NEWS

Well I have HUGE news. So about 1 or 2 months ago I tried out for All State Honor Choir, and just a few days ago I found out that I made it. One of my good friends also got in and when we learned that we got in we had a quiet scream in the storage room. This is a huge deal for me and I hope I don't lose my voice because I really want to be a choir teacher when i grow up. I don't know what the future holds for me but I sure hope that teaching a choir is involved. You can see me sing God Bless the USA at my parents blog. (look in the side bar thingy there's a link to it.) Well i better go.
Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Hall's said...

Way to go T!!

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

That's awesome, Tiana - congrats on state choir and that's a super goal, to be a choir teacher - Trevan's cousin is one and she directs the school's musicals as well. You did a GREAT job on your solo ... ttyl